Re: [Y-Mail] Clear all tabs - doesn't ...

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
      Chris,

      I can't reproduce what you're seeing.  I opened 17 messages and then Yahoo! said I had reached the maximum number of tabs.  A pop-up displayed options to either "close all message tabs" or "I'll close them myself".  I selected to close them myself but then instead widened my browser window as I didn't have it maximized.  I then opened four more emails to give me 21 tabs.  Then when I selected the "close all message tabs" option, it closed them all.

      Kenneth

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
        Once again, what are they thinking? (Or are they?) I have virtually no use for having my contacts open. And I use Outlook for my calendar, not Yahoo. So those tabs are just taking up real estate. On the other hand I MIGHT want to have 2 folders open. But THAT they will not let me do. Although I CAN do it if I open another Yahoo mail tab in my browser.

        I really, really, really don't understand why they do not use browser tabs, well established, well designed, instead of creating their own, poorly designed, poorly designed "tabs."

        Bruce Lund