Re: [Y-Mail] Yet another TWO malfunctions in Y-Mail

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2013

       gotta agree...a test product.

      so...maybe that's why the speed has improved slightly for the last little while, and
      now i can " select" 50 to 98 posts on the inbox  !!
      the number is inexplicable, when i click on the white box beside the "sort by date" button..
      but i'll take it as an improvement !
      at this point i'll take any little improvement !

      but why " test product" when classic had all kinds of things we would consider improvements tried and true ??

      -- George MacDonald