Nightmare

  • elizabeth_35674
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013
      I thought my Nightmare was over when I finally got to switch to Basic, but it's now starting over with Server Hangups! Have to try deleting several times before all selected deletes...

      What is with Yahoo, don't they care any more??? It's like they are deliberatlly trying to go out of business! It worries me because my website is hosted by them and I use Sitebuilder. Should I be looking around for a new host? Anyone heard anything?