Re: [Y-Mail] select button ??/Neo Basic

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2013
    It says Select All now.  It's right below the purple bar where the word Delete is.

    When I first got Neo mail I tried the Basic first, then I switched to Fully Featured.  Then I left feedback about both versions of Neo.  I had let Yahoo know that it would make more sense to have a Check All button or box on Basic because it has pages.  I also let Yahoo know that I saw no real advantage of having a check all box/button on the Fully Featured version since the messages were all on one page.

    I've attached a clip of where the Select All button is.  Look for the word Delete on the purple bar.  The Select All button is right below that on my browser.

    Donna

    Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2013

       hmm...i have " fully featured" and there is no purple bar and no select button !!
      do different people have different versions ?!

      and...i would still appreciate a " select all button" since i can only select about 50 at a time and have 200 on my page.

      thank you for your help..
      adds

      -- George MacDonald

[...]

      Attachment(s) from Donna