Re: [Y-Mail] Yet Another Curious Issue

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
       hunh...mine was not blank...just got a window saying yahoo having trouble loading.
      quel surprise..
      something else that's " new".
      adds

      -- George MacDonald

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
        I occasionally get a blank screen when I try to view messages in the Inbox or a folder, but only if I have a message open.

        Or sometimes it's fine.

        But it's good to keep in mind before you start or reply to a message - you might not be able to view a different message once you start.

        Robin

        Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:57 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

        "adeomus ********" carpediemadeomus

         hunh...mine was not blank...just got a window saying yahoo having trouble loading.
        quel surprise..
        something else that's " new".

        adds

        "That is the way", he said. "But there are no stairs" , I cried.

        -- George MacDonald

        ____________ _________ _________ __

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2013

           last night i had that with all of my yahoo addresses !
          finally i got a message saying yahoo is doing " much needed repairs" ...
          ya think ??

          strangely, the speed has improved since yesterday when i abandoned all attempts.

          but the other issues remain...cannot even go back to the previous page i just viewed
          using the " back" button.
          * sighs*..

          adds

          -- George MacDonald