Yet Another Curious Issue

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
      FF Nero -

      I clicked on Inbox and got a blank screen where the listing of emails should have been. I clicked on Sent - another blank screen. I clicked in Drafts / Spam / Trash / private folders - all blank. I tried Inbox again - blank.

      To get my emails back I had to refresh the whole window. Why?

      CJB

    • Donna
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
        CJ, it's probably a glitch.  I got the same blank screen when I clicked on Options.  But, that was with Fully-Featured not Basic.  So far, with Basic, I have not encountered the problems that I had with Fully-Featured.  But, Basic doesn't offer all of the options that Fully-Featured has.  For my purposes, Basic is good enough.  I can send and recieve attachments, my messages are scattered over several pages instead of all on one page, and I don't have the Yahoo! Navigation Bar.  Since it's a floating bar, I just can't scroll it up out of sight.  Anyway, decide which version is the easiest for you to live with and causes the least amount of frustration for you, then go with that version.

        Donna

      • adeomus ********
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
           hunh...mine was not blank...just got a window saying yahoo having trouble loading.
          quel surprise..
          something else that's " new".
          adds

          -- George MacDonald

[...]

        • Robin Siegel
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
            I occasionally get a blank screen when I try to view messages in the Inbox or a folder, but only if I have a message open.

            Or sometimes it's fine.

            But it's good to keep in mind before you start or reply to a message - you might not be able to view a different message once you start.

            Robin

            Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:57 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

            "adeomus ********" carpediemadeomus

             hunh...mine was not blank...just got a window saying yahoo having trouble loading.
            quel surprise..
            something else that's " new".

            adds

            "That is the way", he said. "But there are no stairs" , I cried.

            -- George MacDonald

            ____________ _________ _________ __

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 13, 2013

               last night i had that with all of my yahoo addresses !
              finally i got a message saying yahoo is doing " much needed repairs" ...
              ya think ??

              strangely, the speed has improved since yesterday when i abandoned all attempts.

              but the other issues remain...cannot even go back to the previous page i just viewed
              using the " back" button.
              * sighs*..

              adds

              -- George MacDonald