Flash Ad. Could Trigger Epileptic Fit

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
      I don't how else to get this to Yahoo. Perhaps someone can forward it to the right group.

      I have full featured Nero. The flash-ad is on the right hand side.

      Currently there is one for free VistaPrint business cards. This entails a flickering display of cards from 1 to 250. The flickering is at a rate likely to trigger an epileptic fit especially since the display is on the right hand side and not directly in front of the viewer. It is only possible to block this whilst typing an email. Then it reverts back to being viewed.

      It is not good that VistaPrint or Yahoo should be displaying such a potentially harmful ad.

      CJB.

    • Raymond B. Normandeau NYC
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2013
        It is not a good sign that Yahoo teams up with VistaPrint.

        They are notorious spammers [thru their affiliates as agents].

        More on VistaPrint
        See http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/vista-print.aspx
        http://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/vistaprint.html