Re: [Y-Mail] Neo Keyboard Shortcuts?

  • Shal Farley
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013
      Cindy,

      > Shal, where do you type the question mark?

      Any time I have Yahoo Mail open, except probably not on a compose
      message window (as the keyboard focus would likely be in a text entry box).

      Using Fully Featured, not Basic.

      -- Shal
    • Shal Farley
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013
        Chris,

        > I see it when I type Shift + ?. May be a mac thing.

        Well, me too. As the "?" character is a shifted "/" on standard U.S. computer keyboards. International and early Dvorak keyboards may vary.

        -- Shal
      • Kenneth
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013
          Cindy,

          You don't actually type the question mark so that it appears in a text field somewhere on screen.  Rather you're just trying to type the keystroke combination of shift-? while you're in Mail.  So click the window somewhere so that you're NOT in a text field anywhere and then hit the question mark key (via shift then ?).

          Kenneth

          From: Shal Farley <shal@...>
          Harry,

          > I'm about ready to get my mouse hand fixed with surgery. I haven't
          > figured out if there are any keyboard shortcuts.

          Type "?" to see a pop-up with a bunch of shortcuts. The pop-up also has
          a link to a larger list.

          -- Shal

        • Harryh
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 11, 2013
            Now I'm pleased I asked the question...

            Shal, where do you type the question mark?