Re: [Y-Mail] Neo Keyboard Shortcuts?

  • Shal Farley
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
      Harry,

      > I'm about ready to get my mouse hand fixed with surgery. I haven't
      > figured out if there are any keyboard shortcuts.

      Type "?" to see a pop-up with a bunch of shortcuts. The pop-up also has
      a link to a larger list.

      -- Shal
    • c_knight_66
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
        I see it when I type Shift + ?. May be a mac thing.

        Chris

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:

        > Harry,
        >
        > > I'm about ready to get my mouse hand fixed with surgery. I haven't
        > > figured out if there are any keyboard shortcuts.
        >
        > Type "?" to see a pop-up with a bunch of shortcuts. The pop-up also has
        > a link to a larger list.
        >
        > -- Shal

      • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
          Shal, where do you type the question mark?

          Cindy in Ohio
          July Dayton DTC O&R Trial Co-Chair
          July 12, 13, & 14, 2013

          Come for the Obedience & Rally....stay for the Sandy Kistler food!

          Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix

          From: Shal Farley <shal@...>
          Harry,

        • adeomus ********
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
             if they consulted Classic they would find their " shortcuts "!!!

            adds

            -- George MacDonald

            > I'm about ready to get my mouse hand fixed with surgery. I
            haven't
            > figured out if there are any keyboard shortcuts.

            Type "?" to see a pop-up with a bunch of shortcuts. The pop-up also has
            a link to a larger list.

            -- Shal

                Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

          • Shal Farley
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013
              Cindy,

              > Shal, where do you type the question mark?

              Any time I have Yahoo Mail open, except probably not on a compose
              message window (as the keyboard focus would likely be in a text entry box).

              Using Fully Featured, not Basic.

              -- Shal
            • Shal Farley
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013
                Chris,

                > I see it when I type Shift + ?. May be a mac thing.

                Well, me too. As the "?" character is a shifted "/" on standard U.S. computer keyboards. International and early Dvorak keyboards may vary.

                -- Shal
              • Kenneth
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013
                  Cindy,

                  You don't actually type the question mark so that it appears in a text field somewhere on screen.  Rather you're just trying to type the keystroke combination of shift-? while you're in Mail.  So click the window somewhere so that you're NOT in a text field anywhere and then hit the question mark key (via shift then ?).

                  Kenneth

                  From: Shal Farley <shal@...>
                  Harry,

                  > I'm about ready to get my mouse hand fixed with surgery. I haven't
                  > figured out if there are any keyboard shortcuts.

                  Type "?" to see a pop-up with a bunch of shortcuts. The pop-up also has
                  a link to a larger list.

                  -- Shal

                • Harryh
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 11, 2013
                    Now I'm pleased I asked the question...

                    Shal, where do you type the question mark?