Neo Keyboard Shortcuts?

  • Harryh
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
      I'm about ready to get my mouse hand fixed with surgery. I haven't figured out if there are any keyboard shortcuts.

      I suppose since the latest tech gadgetry doesn't desire a keyboard, neo may have dropped kb support.  Yes? No?
    • Shal Farley
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
        Harry,

        > I'm about ready to get my mouse hand fixed with surgery. I haven't
        > figured out if there are any keyboard shortcuts.

        Type "?" to see a pop-up with a bunch of shortcuts. The pop-up also has
        a link to a larger list.

        -- Shal
      • c_knight_66
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
          I see it when I type Shift + ?. May be a mac thing.

          Chris

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:

          > Harry,
          >
          > > I'm about ready to get my mouse hand fixed with surgery. I haven't
          > > figured out if there are any keyboard shortcuts.
          >
          > Type "?" to see a pop-up with a bunch of shortcuts. The pop-up also has
          > a link to a larger list.
          >
          > -- Shal

        • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
            Shal, where do you type the question mark?

            Cindy in Ohio
            July Dayton DTC O&R Trial Co-Chair
            July 12, 13, & 14, 2013

            Come for the Obedience & Rally....stay for the Sandy Kistler food!

            Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix

            From: Shal Farley <shal@...>
            Harry,

          • adeomus ********
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
               if they consulted Classic they would find their " shortcuts "!!!

              adds

              -- George MacDonald

              > I'm about ready to get my mouse hand fixed with surgery. I
              haven't
              > figured out if there are any keyboard shortcuts.

              Type "?" to see a pop-up with a bunch of shortcuts. The pop-up also has
              a link to a larger list.

              -- Shal

                  Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

            • Shal Farley
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013
                Cindy,

                > Shal, where do you type the question mark?

                Any time I have Yahoo Mail open, except probably not on a compose
                message window (as the keyboard focus would likely be in a text entry box).

                Using Fully Featured, not Basic.

                -- Shal
              • Shal Farley
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013
                  Chris,

                  > I see it when I type Shift + ?. May be a mac thing.

                  Well, me too. As the "?" character is a shifted "/" on standard U.S. computer keyboards. International and early Dvorak keyboards may vary.

                  -- Shal
                • Kenneth
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013
                    Cindy,

                    You don't actually type the question mark so that it appears in a text field somewhere on screen.  Rather you're just trying to type the keystroke combination of shift-? while you're in Mail.  So click the window somewhere so that you're NOT in a text field anywhere and then hit the question mark key (via shift then ?).

                    Kenneth

                    From: Shal Farley <shal@...>
                    Harry,

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 11, 2013
                      Now I'm pleased I asked the question...

                      Shal, where do you type the question mark?