Sent emails just disappear - another Irritation with Neo

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
      When I compose an email and then hit Send - the text is greyed out - and Yahoo Mail thinks about it. Sometimes this request fails, sometimes it succeeds. But it takes its time - whilst I wait and wait and ....

      And even more irritatingly is NEVER comes back with a message 'sent.'

      To ascertain that an email actually has been 'sent' I have to go to the Sent folder and see what's there. OK - the 'sent' email might be there at the top of the list, but there is no guarantee that it actually went - because THERE WAS NO NOTIFICATION FROM THE SYSTEM.

      And they call this an improved system?!!!

      CJB.

    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
        When I click Send I get a message displayed at the top of the screen for a few seconds that says "Your message has been sent" and the text for the word message is a link to the email in the sent folder.  This is what I see using full-featured format.

        Kenneth

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
          Hmm - thanks - I have 'full featured' Nero - yet I don't get that functionality. Is it an option to be set up? Chris B.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
            The curse of the ever increasing tabs!! Every time I open an email I get a new tab. It takes an age to close them all. Apparently the "message sent" text was not appearing due to my having too many tabs open. CJB.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 13, 2013
              i sure hope there is someone from yahoo on this group...
              the problems are mounting, too numerous for feedback
              ( perhaps people owning or on many groups have more issues than just regular email users ?).

              i have had the problem below as well.

              adds

              -- George MacDonald