Moving to "sent"

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2013
      I accidentally moved the "sent" copy of an email to a folder. There is no option to move to the "sent" folder that I can find. Does anyone know of a work-around?

      Cindy in Ohio
      July Dayton DTC O&R Trial Co-Chair
      July 12, 13, & 14, 2013

      Come for the Obedience & Rally....stay for the Sandy Kistler food!

      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
    • Donna
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2013
        Cindy,
        I'm not sure if there's a different way to do it; but, probably you could copy the body of the message into a new email.  The original recipient could be copied into the subject line along with the subject.  Then send it to yourself.  That way you would have a copy in the sent folder.

        Donna

      • Mike-Shirley O'Brien
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2013
          The Sent folder is really just an archival record to prove that you sent an email, there happens to be an option to not keep sent items as some folks don't see the need to archive their mail. For the "proof" reason, you can't just insert a message in the folder and later use it as proof that you sent a message, just makes sense.

          But if it really needs to be done, the only way to get it back in the Sent folder is to send it again and fain a cyber glitch that they say they received it twice ;-)