yet another pita with new mail

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2013

       yet another pita with new mail...when want to go back to the post have just deleted from inbox, classic would let me click on the " back" arrow to see it again right away.
      new mail does not...have to seek through trash or other folders for it ( in this case, clicked too fast and the friggin screen jumped, as new mail is wont to do*~X( at wits' end...and went to the wrong folder !
      now i have to wade into neighboring folders to find it.

      new mail is definitely going backwards !!.
      how simple is it to keep all those innumerable little things
      in Classic had that were so beautiful and handy ?????
      GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

      adds

      -- George MacDonald

    • Mike-Shirley O'Brien
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2013
        why don't you just do a search for it? This ain't rocket science and the new mail is just a learning curve. I also loved Classic but have found that the new interface does have some redeeming value and I've also noticed that bit by bit, inch by inch, Yahoo IS listening and have reinstated some changes they made.

        But you need to understand the problems with having more than one email platform to support. Classic was good but it was outdated and there was no way to program some of the new stuff into the old code. Look at it this way, is Windows 8 the cat's meow? Definitely NO! But it's a heck of a lot better than Windows 3.1 and Microsoft too is listening, that's why you're going to see 8.1 show up.

        Things change and mostly for the better ,,, in the long run. Just trying to figure out how long I can keep this pace up ;-)