Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Attachments

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 6, 2013
      Unfortunately, Yahoo is terminating the classic interface, so all members are faced with the choice to either stay or leave. If you can't get your issues resolved, then I would suggest looking for another email provider.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 07/06/2013 12:52 PM, Barbara wrote:

      Yes, I am opening a new email before trying to attach.  The new Mail is just a pain.  Period.   Since I pay for Yahoo, I should be able to choose to keep and use Classic Mail which I was happy with.

      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 13, 2013
        I am using latest release of Eudora and Yahoo Pop mail. I am logged into Yahoo.

        When I hit the get mail button in Eudora I get a message in Eudora
        error area that tells me:

        Please verify your account by going to https://login.yahoo.com

        Once I do that I can go back and get pop mail in Eudora.

        From that point on I can download the pop mail a number of times for
        a while maybe 20 to 30 minutes and finally get the same message
        again. and start all over.

        I hadn't been logged out but still logged in to Yahoo all the time.

        Driving me crazy.

        Thoughts
      • lena_kiev
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 13, 2013
          > From: Gene Ehrich <ygehrich@...>

          > I am using latest release of Eudora and Yahoo Pop mail. I am logged into Yahoo.
          > When I hit the get mail button in Eudora I get a message in Eudora
          > error area that tells me:
          >
          > Please verify your account by going to https://login.yahoo.com
          >
          > Once I do that I can go back and get pop mail in Eudora.
          > From that point on I can download the pop mail a number of times for
          > a while maybe 20 to 30 minutes and finally get the same message
          > again. and start all over.
          > I hadn't been logged out but still logged in to Yahoo all the time.
          > Driving me crazy.
          > Thoughts

          Just after successful getting mail, go to http://myipaddress.com
          and write down your current IP-address. When you see that error
          message again, refresh that webpage and check whether your IP-address changed.
          If it changed then it's your ISP who does that, possibly depending on
          settings of router or cable modem - set it up for continuous/persistent
          connection instead of "on demand" or such.

          Try to switch in Eudora from POP3 to IMAP, secure/encrypted connection
          (TLS/SSL), port 993.
          If IMAP works for you then you can stop paying for Mail Plus.