question about deleting " sent" messages

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013

       Hi all....with Classic i had to delete " sent" mail page by page...
      now with new mail i cannot even find how to get into the "files" page.

      it would be ideal to be able to delete the whole " sent" file if i wanted to (  i like "sent" copies to be saved cuz i use or save them at times),
      esp cuz have thousands of posts( own several groups)....even deleting one page at a time was tedious..

      is there a way ?
      and how do i get onto " files" page ??

      thank you !
      adds

      -- George MacDonald

    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2013
        I don't know what you mean by "files page". Can you clarify? As for your sent messages, you're unable to select all & delete?

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2013
          yes, i am unable to " select all" and delete...i cannot see anywhere where there is something to click for deleting !

          with Classic, i could go to a page where all my files were listed, with all the contents...
          i could go there and delete outdated stuff on individual files, including sent and trash.

          i could never delete " sent" files in one fell swoop though, but 200 at a time was what i had set my pages for, so could delete 200 at a time.
          now cannot delete anything ..???*:-S worried

          thank you !!!
          adds

          -- George MacDonald