Attaching messages with the new mail

  • FC Cindy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
      Can someone tell me why I can't attach the same files in an email that I could before? Is there some way to do it that I'm not seeing.

      Do not like drop box as it doesn't work on the receiving end :(
    • Donna
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
        What kind of files are you trying to attach?  I tested it with Yahoo Basic and with Yahoo Fully Featured and it worked okay for me.  With the fully featured, I was able to drag and drop.  But, I was testing with a 1.8 MB jpeg file.

        Donna