Re: [Y-Mail] logging in to Yahoo Mail

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013

       i agree...i don't give out my cell number !!\

      adds

      -- George MacDonald

      From: Donna <pnwfemale@...>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] logging in to Yahoo Mail
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, 25 June, 2013, 16:41

      Periodically, I need to log in to Yahoo Mail. After I enter my password, I am taken to a page that asks me for my cell phone number in order to have immediate help. The only option for me is to click "ask me later" since, I do not have a cell phone. Even when I had a cell phone, I would not give out my number except to my friends.

      Lately, every time I log in, I am asked to give my cell phone number or the other option to have Yahoo ask me later. I do not plan to get another cell phone. Shouldn't there be an option to select "I do not have a cell phone" so that Yahoo will skip this page?

      Donna