Recent changes is YMail

  • Mayaranger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
      I sign in on the normal log in page, i.e. username and password. Then recently and all of the time now, a second page comes up requiring me to enter my password again. This is annoying. I have to enter my password in two different pages to get into my YMail.

      Also when I type in a valid url (web site address, www.xxx.com) it no longer automatically makes it a live link. Over the years it mostly did that with some intermittent not doing it. Now all of the time I have to click the link icon to make the url live.

      Is it just me?

      Oh, and I still want pagination of email presentation (25 or 50 per page) back. What a pain.