Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo has apparently started to 'censor' saved messages

  • Harryh
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 17, 2013
      I am really in an endless loop with support agents (all with different names) repeating the same troubleshooting steps done previously.  There is nothing wrong with my browser proven by the use of multiple computers and multiple browsers.  And the browser cannot be related to an inability to forward certain messages or the inability to POP3 access those same messages.  It's clearly a server side problem but support seems unable to question their own system.

      Apparently I am the only one that seems to have collected certain corrupted messages with attachments.  At least the corruption issue seems to have stopped.  Maybe it's connected to the neo/Classic switchover.