Re: [Y-Mail] Paid Yahoo Mail

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
      You bought the Yahoo Mail Plus service, which allows pop access on a desktop email client in addition to other features, such as no ads & forwarding. The new interface has nothing to do with the plus service. If you wish to cancel your plus service, you can do so at any time by following these instructions: http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN3496&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1371390574083&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 06/16/2013 08:49 AM, elizabeth_35674 wrote:

      About 6 years ago they were selling some type of mail service for 19.00 per year, and I bought it thinking it would be faster than the free yahoo mailI am charged 19.99 per year for some type of mail account. but I do not use it. I thought it was for the New Mail they are forcing on us, but apparently that is not so, but they still charge me yearly for it...What then did I buy??

    • elizabeth_35674
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
        - cancel it?? I have never used it and do not know where to find it....I paid and never heard another word about it...DUH~ where do i access it from?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 18, 2013
          Please click on the link I posted below for the instructions to cancel your plus service.