Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Does anyone have screenshots?

  • Rebekah
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9 8:27 AM
      Hi,
      This: http://tinyurl.com/abbsg was the article I first read about the upgrade.
      --- jbeaul wrote: To the best of my knowledge, A Y! Mail beta is a
      rumor and no one has
      stepped up to say they've been invited to
      participate in the beta
      process. Articles have been written recently
      announcing this will
      happen in the next few months but we are all in a
      "wait and see" mode.
      Welcome to the thumb twiddlers' club.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Joshua Logan"
      wrote:
      > If anyone has screenshots of the new Yahoo! Mail
      Beta, please post
      > them, or tell us where we can find them.

      One god, many faiths...one world to share...