Re: [Y-Mail] the new Yahoo Mail

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2013
      i tried basic first ( on a little used account), and i was peeved beyond description that i lost auto address and all font etc choices !!
      no image with my signature either..very very basic.
      so since i was screwed anyway, i tried the fancier version and it's taking some getting used to but you can have color changes etc
      ( though just the top of the page)..

      the scrolling is definitely slower and twitchy, friggin tedious....hope they fix that, it's going backward imho.
       and i still cannot hilight the whole inbox and just select what i want to read*X( angry...darn friggin tedious, esp with huge groups...
      if you miss a couple of days there could be well over 600 posts on it !
      ( we can still have 200 posts per page, so that's good).

      i am happy that messenger and chat aren't being shoved onto me constantly ( like the last time i tried "new mail", totally obnoxious),
      and facebook isn't in my face.....i'm just here for the emails and my groups !

      still have to find out what else is good or bad about it, but so far so tolerable.

      adds

      -- George MacDonald