GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

  • elizabeth_35674
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2013
      I HATE the New Yahoo Mail!!!!!!!!!! It pops ups and i cannot get back to my classic Yahoo Mail! I use to have the OPTION but that seem to have been taken off my Option list! A screen telling me that there is a script that makes my mail run slow keeps popping up in the middle of every email i send. It will not go away until i tell it to Delete the scrip....Of which it NEVER DOES!!

      Yahoo Give me back my Classic mail and leave my mail alone! I do NOT want your new purple page mail...I DO NOT WANT YOUR NEW PURPLE MAIL...Leave me alone!!!!!!!
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013
        Unfortunately, the classic interface is being terminated. Yahoo is in the process of switching all members to the new interface. If you don't like it, then you must look for another email provider.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013
          The new mail is SLOW, long hesitations when selections are made, or finally made! Yahoo seems to constantly keep thinking of ways to hang themselves. I have never seen such a clumsy attempt at mail service.
          I have had Yahoo mail for 10 years and have never been so disappointed in my life at this feeble attempt.

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:

          > Unfortunately, the classic interface is being terminated. Yahoo is in
          > the process of switching all members to the new interface. If you don't
          > like it, then you must look for another email provider.
          >

          > **Sasafrass452**
          > http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
          > http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
          >
          > On 06/13/2013 08:23 PM, elizabeth_35674 wrote:
          > >
          > > I HATE the New Yahoo Mail!!!!!!!!!! It pops ups and i cannot get back
          > > to my classic Yahoo Mail! I use to have the OPTION but that seem to
          > > have been taken off my Option list! A screen telling me that there is
          > > a script that makes my mail run slow keeps popping up in the middle of
          > > every email i send. It will not go away until i tell it to Delete the
          > > scrip....Of which it NEVER DOES!!
          > >
          > > Yahoo Give me back my Classic mail and leave my mail alone! I do NOT
          > > want your new purple page mail...I DO NOT WANT YOUR NEW PURPLE
          > > MAIL...Leave me alone!!!!!!!

        • Shal's “Display Name”
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013
            Elizabeth,

            > I HATE the New Yahoo Mail!!!!!!!!!! It pops ups and i cannot get
            > back to my classic Yahoo Mail! I use to have the OPTION but that
            > seem to have been taken off my Option list!

            Yes, Classic is being removed from service.
            "Bringing the New Yahoo! Mail to Everyone"
            <http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2013/04/bringing-the-new-yahoo-mail-to-everyone/>

            > A screen telling me that there is a script that makes my mail run
            > slow keeps popping up in the middle of every email i send. It will
            > not go away until i tell it to Delete the scrip....Of which it NEVER
            > DOES!!

            That's probably a browser issue. You might need to clear the browser cache and refresh the page.

            Or, go into your browser settings and turn off JavaScript. Then refresh the mail page and you should be given a warning page that contains a link to go on without JavaScript -- that will take you to the "basic" version of Yahoo mail.

            Of course, you'll need JavaScript turned on to use most other web sites, so this isn't a wonderfully convenient solution. If you use Firefox the NoScript add-on might make this easier to manage.
            <http://noscript.net/>

            -- Shal
          • randall_shimizu
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013
              I hate the new Yahoo mail as well. I now have to click twice just to look to see the sender email address. I really miss seeing the calendar events at the bottom of the page. This new interface is the worst Yahoo email client I have seen yet. If you want people to switch you are doing a good job Yahoo....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "elizabeth_35674" <elizabeth_35674@...> wrote:

              > I HATE the New Yahoo Mail!!!!!!!!!! It pops ups and i cannot get back to my classic Yahoo Mail! I use to have the OPTION but that seem to have been taken off my Option list! A screen telling me that there is a script that makes my mail run slow keeps popping up in the middle of every email i send. It will not go away until i tell it to Delete the scrip....Of which it NEVER DOES!!
              >
              > Yahoo Give me back my Classic mail and leave my mail alone! I do NOT want your new purple page mail...I DO NOT WANT YOUR NEW PURPLE MAIL...Leave me alone!!!!!!!

            • Wolfgang Exler
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 16, 2013
                I still use the classic mail. The last days when I login I was always asked to swith but near bottom is a link called remind me later wich allows me to continue with classic
                Wolfgang