Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Peace of mind

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 13, 2013
      Thunderbird works great, I prefer it over any other desktop client.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 06/13/2013 12:20 AM, jayant m wrote:

      On a Mac, I use Mail to download from Yahoo Mail. In general, I can't stand Mail but it does download in a reasonably painless way. I assume that Thunderbird or any other mail program would do the same.

      Jayant