Re: [Y-Mail] remove mailing list

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
      You can unsubscribe yourself by clicking on the link at the bottom of this message.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 06/12/2013 10:46 AM, Luis Ruiz wrote:

      Please remove me from all updates and notifications

    • Gene Ehrich
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
        Click on Unsubscribe

      • adeomus ********
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14, 2013
           definitely their loss !!!!!

          adds

          -- George MacDonald

          Please remove me from all updates and notifications