remove mailing list

  • Luis Ruiz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
      Please remove me from all updates and notifications
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
        You can unsubscribe yourself by clicking on the link at the bottom of this message.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
        On 06/12/2013 10:46 AM, Luis Ruiz wrote:

        Please remove me from all updates and notifications

      • Gene Ehrich
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
          Click on Unsubscribe

        • adeomus ********
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 14, 2013
             definitely their loss !!!!!

            adds

            -- George MacDonald

            Please remove me from all updates and notifications