Re: page numbers have vanished from my inbox

  • Ginger CD
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2013
      I can't help but think this is another damaged feature. Pages were slow but at least when I sorted by topic or sender it went straight to the subject or sender I wanted. Now I have to perhaps scroll all the way to the last 3rd of my folder.

      Yahoo is losing us at an increasing rate. Flicker has been destroyed with the most recent changes.

      I have to ask WHO do they use as focus groups or beta testers!

      Ginger