Re: [Y-Mail] Re: About had it with Yahoo Mail

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 8, 2013
      You would presumably still have the long scroll if you have a lot of email in the folders.

      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix

      --- On Sat, 6/8/13, Harryh <harryh89@...> wrote:
      Apparently Yahoo has decided that you should use folders to organize.

      --- On Fri, 6/7/13, bahnbino@... <bahnbino@...> wrote:
      I agree, better one page that goes quickly then having to go to whatever page the message is on, which could be 10 pages in. My inbox has 1,500 messages.
    • Mayaranger
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 9, 2013
        Well said. I was thinking about the diabolical aspect too. It's hardly a comforting thought that our more than a decade of email database is in the hands of these jokers. I think that it is about time to pay the $20 one time for MailPlus (since Mail no longer supports POP3) and fire up Thunderbird to download the entire lot. I've heard from respectable sources that they have seen a few cases where all of the emails disappeared and warned about not fully trusting any online email entities.
      • Mayaranger
        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 9, 2013
          I find folders kind of superfluous and depend on the global search function that will pull up one presentation of all the emails defined by the search phrase.
          It also appears that the continuous scrolling is using a lot of data presenting what you don't want to see anyway. If you are on a paid and limited data plan, this is troubling.
          Keep sending negative Feedback at Mail/Help/Feedback and maybe....
          I'm sending some everyday.
        • Harryh
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 9, 2013
            Indeed, your concern is valid.  I have a bunch of messages that I can't download for some reason, starting in Feb.  But POP has worked fine except for those few messages.

            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 9, 2013