Question

  • harry
    Message 1 of 40 , Jun 6, 2013
      My Yahoo mail inexplicably stopped displaying 25 per page (it's still set for that)to one long cramped list of 300 or so. Anyone know how to get it back to showing 25 per page? Yahoo's "Help" wasn't.
    • Thomas Sisson
      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 17, 2013

        To change the order in "SORT BY DATE," click on the sort selection. If it "Date" is already selected, click it again. A tiny triangle arrow next to "Date" will change direction and your sort order will change.

        Tom

        On 06/07/2013 10:57 AM, Harryh wrote:

        Apparently we have all been switched to scroll which shows all messages.

        Worse yet, the option to select the default message order has disappeared (oldest last is now the only selection) - makes reading difficult.