Re: [Y-Mail] "Winter is coming..."

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2013
      I'm not looking to switch, yet. I just wonder whether or not it is better to go ahead and select it myself. I have other email accounts that are using the new version. I'm not a fan, but have had this email address for a long time and am not wanting to change. I also have Gmail and don't care for it.

      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix

      http://thenormandogproject.blogspot.com/
      http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/

      --- On Thu, 6/6/13, Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:
      They started switching people 3 days ago, so it's just a matter of time. If you don't want to stay with Yahoo mail, I would suggest that you start looking for another email provider.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 06/06/2013 04:49 PM, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger wrote:

      Uh, I mean, the "Forced Switch to New" approaches. When is it? I know it is this month. I want to be prepared for it mentally. lol