Spam

  • Don Low
    Message 1 of 27 , May 31, 2013
      For the past several days almost all of my messages are showing up in the spam folder.  If I get a dozen or so messages maybe two will be in my inbox and the rest in spam.  What's causing this and how do I fix it?

      Don
    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
        If it is not spam select it and click -not spam. That is your only option right now.

        Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
        Tulsa, OK

        Sent Via My iPhone