Re: [Y-Mail] Digest Number 3878

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2013
      I mentioned it here when it occurred months ago, and sent multiple feedbacks. I find it very annoying still, but if it's not on their short list to fix, what can you do. It's not the product it used to be - but neither is anything else. Just keep sending feedbacks and hope for the best.

      Robin

      Fri May 31, 2013 8:33 am (PDT) . Posted by:

      "bahnbino@..." mikebahn

      But it is new? I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it because it is so annoying. It makes the ability to tab emails useless since once you lose your place in the email what good is leaving it open?

      Please note: message attached