Re: [Y-Mail] Vertical scroll bars disappeared

  • bahnbino@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2013
      But it is new? I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it because it is so annoying. It makes the ability to tab emails useless since once you lose your place in the email what good is leaving it open?

      Please note: message attached

      From: Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Vertical scroll bars disappeared
      Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 07:50:23 -0400

      BlackBerry® 10
      Get the latest details on the new BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/51a8a461c4a4b24614866st01duc
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 6 , May 31, 2013
        I believe it came with the new interface when it was released a while back. I'm sure you're not the only one who doesn't like that feature.... Yahoo can't please everyone!

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

        From: Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...>
        To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 07:50:23 -0400

        BlackBerry® 10
        Get the latest details on the new BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/51a8a461c4a4b24614866st01duc

      • Chris J Brady
        Message 3 of 6 , May 31, 2013
          The same idiot feature is in GMail. Some years ago when I was teaching computing and website design I read that 99% of all users don't know what the vertical scroll bar is for anyway and that good webpage design presents everything in one unscrollable screen. CJB.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 31, 2013
            That makes no sense to never have a scroll bar. I get all kinds of long textual emails, or ad types with pictures that you have to scroll down and up for, and then going back up to delete it is a pain, plus, as I said, if I want to open another email that means that since I scrolled up to the top on this one the tab feature of having multiple emails open is useless.

            Also, it was fine until a week ago.

            If you activate the view pane you get the scroll bar back but the pane is not good for actual viewing of a compete email. Ugh, circular reasoning/catch 22 of a sort.

            Please note: message attached

            From: Chris J Brady <chrisjbrady@...>
            To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 08:46:26 -0700 (PDT)