Re: [Y-Mail] New YMail

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2013
      It would be helpful if you could include the email you received, so we know what you're referring to. Please forward it to this group, so we can try to answer your question.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 05/25/2013 06:26 PM, Arlene wrote:

      Hi,  I am NOT computer literate.  As you can see my email addy is with Prodigy.net  I receive my emails in outlook express. Sometimes I do go on line to ATTYahoo to read them and also to check because sometimes all my mail is not downloaded (not junk/spam).  I received an email from AT&T about att.net and I really don’t know what they are talking about.  Could somebody please explain in SIMPLE terms what is going to happen.

      I just found this site and don’t know what is going on.  Thanks a bunch

      Grammy Arlene