Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo too slow

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 7 , May 22 5:55 PM

      yes, slow...and lately when i open yahoo home page it's suddenly a small window.
      thought it was my puter <G>..

      also, the "jumping" has been annoying for a long time now...when you go to click on something, the screen suddenly jumps and you click on the wrong thing !!!
      how much of a coincidence is it that it's often an ad ????

      adds

      -- George MacDonald