Conversion date?

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2013
      What is the date by which we all have to convert our Classic account to the new version?

      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix

      http://thenormandogproject.blogspot.com/
      http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2013
        You won't have to do it, Yahoo will do it for you, starting on june 3rd.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com