Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo too slow

  • Doreen Campbell
    Message 1 of 7 , May 20, 2013
      I don't have that problem, but one of the problems I have is that when I open yahoo mail, I see the messages, but they 'bounce' off the screen, and then reappear. Is that normal?

      Doreen

      Message 2 of 7 , May 22, 2013

        yes, slow...and lately when i open yahoo home page it's suddenly a small window.
        thought it was my puter <G>..

        also, the "jumping" has been annoying for a long time now...when you go to click on something, the screen suddenly jumps and you click on the wrong thing !!!
        how much of a coincidence is it that it's often an ad ????

        adds

        -- George MacDonald