Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo too slow

  • Bea Poultney
    Message 1 of 7 , May 20, 2013
      Yes, I am having that problem also. As well as messages that Yahoo is temporarily not working and to try again in a little while. Apparently Yahoo is busy today 'improving' itself, which always means problems in my opinion.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 20, 2013
        I don't have that problem, but one of the problems I have is that when I open yahoo mail, I see the messages, but they 'bounce' off the screen, and then reappear. Is that normal?

        Doreen

        Message 3 of 7 , May 22, 2013

          yes, slow...and lately when i open yahoo home page it's suddenly a small window.
          thought it was my puter <G>..

          also, the "jumping" has been annoying for a long time now...when you go to click on something, the screen suddenly jumps and you click on the wrong thing !!!
          how much of a coincidence is it that it's often an ad ????

          adds

          -- George MacDonald