Yahoo too slow

  • judyb1951
    Message 1 of 7 , May 20, 2013
      Is anyone else having this problem? When the program is trying to open my e-mails it is taking so long also some messages I have to click retry to open them.
      thanks Judyb
    • karenborga@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 20, 2013
        Yes, the new Yahoo is slow and annoying.
        Often I have to re-click a message to open it.

        Also when I press enter to go to a new line in a message....Yahoo decides to increase the font size.

        I must back space, type a word and then back arrow, press enter and then Yahoo is "tricked" into leaving the font size alone on the new line.

        Karen

        ******

        Is anyone else having this problem? When the program is trying to open my e-mails it is taking so long also some messages I have to click retry to open them.

        thanks Judyb

        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
      • km
        Message 3 of 7 , May 20, 2013
          On my @ymail account I was having a similar problem... I could do one thing only.  I could open a message, or I could delete, or I could move... but not one thing after another.  I had to constantly hit refresh the page.  No problems on my Classic  @yahoo account (at least not yet)

          After doing the whole clear the temp/cache ets and a total restart it finally went away and got back to normal.

          This is on a regular, plain old fashioned desk top computer... if that makes a difference.
          Kathy

          Is anyone else having this problem? When the program is trying to open my e-mails it is taking so long also some messages I have to click retry to open them.
                                           thanks Judyb

              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

        • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
          Message 4 of 7 , May 20, 2013
            I am not having the issue in Classic, but am in my emails using the new version. The fix for me has been to hit the "reload" button. It will usually take you back to the Inbox, and the mail you were reading or replying to may or may not be grayed out or show the "reply" arrow. You can then check the "send" or "draft" folders to see if your reply "went."

            Cindy in Ohio
            Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
            Mike & Ike...special guests...Lab mix puppies

            http://thenormandogproject.blogspot.com/
            http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/

            --- On Mon, 5/20/13, judyb1951 <judyb1951@...> wrote:
            Is anyone else having this problem? When the program is trying to open my e-mails it is taking so long also some messages I have to click retry to open them.
                                             thanks Judyb
          • Bea Poultney
            Message 5 of 7 , May 20, 2013
              Yes, I am having that problem also. As well as messages that Yahoo is temporarily not working and to try again in a little while. Apparently Yahoo is busy today 'improving' itself, which always means problems in my opinion.

              Is anyone else having this problem? When the program is trying to open my e-mails it is taking so long also some messages I have to click retry to open them.
                                               thanks Judyb

                  Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

            • Doreen Campbell
              Message 6 of 7 , May 20, 2013
                I don't have that problem, but one of the problems I have is that when I open yahoo mail, I see the messages, but they 'bounce' off the screen, and then reappear. Is that normal?

                Doreen

                Message 7 of 7 , May 22, 2013

                  yes, slow...and lately when i open yahoo home page it's suddenly a small window.
                  thought it was my puter <G>..

                  also, the "jumping" has been annoying for a long time now...when you go to click on something, the screen suddenly jumps and you click on the wrong thing !!!
                  how much of a coincidence is it that it's often an ad ????

                  adds

                  -- George MacDonald