Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Hanging On to Classic For Dear Life

  • KR
    Message 1 of 8 , May 18, 2013
      I still might try a zoho account.
      Sherry.

      What's Zoho? Is it an email provider?

    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 8 , May 18, 2013

        amen, sherry !

        adds

        -- George MacDonald

        --- On Sat, 5/18/13, aprildancer3 <aprildancer3@...> wrote:

        From: aprildancer3 <aprildancer3@...>
        Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Hanging On to Classic For Dear Life
        To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

        Yes Jason M. Classic does have more then 8 fonts. They have 10 fonts listed. I commonly use Verdana when I use the rich text mood.

        I am hanging on to MY Classic for dearest life. A fat lot of good it will do.

        My hunt for a descant replacement email provider for Classic has not gone well. Looks at mail.com. That is one BAD email UGH!. Gmail is 'ok'. But man I feel like it's suck a down grade. The Classic Mail is still far and the away the best email version out there.

        When yah(ell) kills Classic, there is NO DAMN way anyone can put them on a top 10 or 100 list of best email services.

        I still might try a zoho account. But from everything I read. It's seriously directed at the small businesses users and the like.

        There is so little to choose from out there. :(

        IF ANYONE FROM YAHOO DOES READ THIS GROUP FROM TIME TO TIME.

        PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! LET SOMEONE BUY OUR GROUPS FROM YOU. THEN .. GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        And yes.. I sooo... wish they would. The would and the internet would be a far better place.

        Sherry. (very very unhappy)
        PS. I am at the point where I would pay a small fee to keep Classic.
        Better then getting stuck a newer lesser email service. :(

        This was written and posted from the groups home page.

            Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com