Blocking 'Tricky' Spam

  • Dorie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 1:48 PM

      I hope I can figure out how to explain this correctly.  I get a lot of 'obscene' spam from a place that uses my yahoo email address as their display name. I've tried to block them by right-clicking on their email address (which they display as my address but it's different in the 'properties' feature), then typing that into the blocked addresses feature, but it isn't working. I can't block my own address or I wouldn't get 'any' mail, so is there a remedy for this?

      Thanks for any help,

      Doreen