Re: [Y-Mail] HELP !!!! Yahoo has closed my account ( and i have been actively usign it !!! )

  • Shal Farley
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2013
      oneuserlookinghelp,

      > I have been sending mails to yahoo support but no answer so far.

      Try the "Locked Account Help" button on the Yahoo Mail help page:
      <http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=product&y=PROD_MAIL_ML>

      That opens a page offering some different means of contact, including Answers, Email, and Phone.

      > Recenty yahoo closed my mail account. This was my main account!!!
      > I started having login problems that made me change the password almost
      > every day. Suddenly, one day, no password recovery/reset method was
      > available for me. "Your password can't be reseted online, Please contact
      > us".

      Probably doesn't mean that the account is closed, but locked to prevent access by an intruder.

      -- Shal