Re: [Y-Mail] Re: HELP !!!! Yahoo has closed my account ( and i have been actively usign it !!! )

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2013

      so sad that yahoo tech support has to go through twitter !
      i know Classic users lost support way back, but others ??

      support used to be great, no excuses !
      it's still a business, is it not ?

      adds

      -- George MacDonald

      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2013
        oneuserlookinghelp,

        > I have been sending mails to yahoo support but no answer so far.

        Try the "Locked Account Help" button on the Yahoo Mail help page:
        <http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=product&y=PROD_MAIL_ML>

        That opens a page offering some different means of contact, including Answers, Email, and Phone.

        > Recenty yahoo closed my mail account. This was my main account!!!
        > I started having login problems that made me change the password almost
        > every day. Suddenly, one day, no password recovery/reset method was
        > available for me. "Your password can't be reseted online, Please contact
        > us".

        Probably doesn't mean that the account is closed, but locked to prevent access by an intruder.

        -- Shal