Re: HELP !!!! Yahoo has closed my account ( and i have been actively usign it !!! )

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2013
      Go to Twitter and post a tweet explaining your situation to @YahooCare. People have been successful in getting support from Yahoo! Customer Care via their Twitter account.

    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2013

        so sad that yahoo tech support has to go through twitter !
        i know Classic users lost support way back, but others ??

        support used to be great, no excuses !
        it's still a business, is it not ?

        adds

        -- George MacDonald

        > Recenty yahoo closed my mail account. This was my main account!!!
        > I started having login problems that made me change the password almost every day. Suddenly, one day, no password recovery/reset method was available for me. "Your password can't be reseted online, Please contact us".
        >
        > I have been sending mails to yahoo support but no answer so far.
        >
        > Please i don't know what to do, all my files and personal info was there !!
        >
        > Does anyone knows what should i do ?
        >
        > Regards

            Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Shal Farley
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2013
          oneuserlookinghelp,

          > I have been sending mails to yahoo support but no answer so far.

          Try the "Locked Account Help" button on the Yahoo Mail help page:
          <http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=product&y=PROD_MAIL_ML>

          That opens a page offering some different means of contact, including Answers, Email, and Phone.

          > Recenty yahoo closed my mail account. This was my main account!!!
          > I started having login problems that made me change the password almost
          > every day. Suddenly, one day, no password recovery/reset method was
          > available for me. "Your password can't be reseted online, Please contact
          > us".

          Probably doesn't mean that the account is closed, but locked to prevent access by an intruder.

          -- Shal