HELP !!!! Yahoo has closed my account ( and i have been actively usign it !!! )

  • oneuserlookinghelp
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2013
      Hi everyone. I'm new here.

      Recenty yahoo closed my mail account. This was my main account!!!
      I started having login problems that made me change the password almost every day. Suddenly, one day, no password recovery/reset method was available for me. "Your password can't be reseted online, Please contact us".

      I have been sending mails to yahoo support but no answer so far.

      Please i don't know what to do, all my files and personal info was there !!

      Does anyone knows what should i do ?

      Regards
    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2013
        Go to Twitter and post a tweet explaining your situation to @YahooCare. People have been successful in getting support from Yahoo! Customer Care via their Twitter account.

      • adeomus ********
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2013

          so sad that yahoo tech support has to go through twitter !
          i know Classic users lost support way back, but others ??

          support used to be great, no excuses !
          it's still a business, is it not ?

          adds

          -- George MacDonald

          > Recenty yahoo closed my mail account. This was my main account!!!
          > I started having login problems that made me change the password almost every day. Suddenly, one day, no password recovery/reset method was available for me. "Your password can't be reseted online, Please contact us".
          >
          > I have been sending mails to yahoo support but no answer so far.
          >
          > Please i don't know what to do, all my files and personal info was there !!
          >
          > Does anyone knows what should i do ?
          >
          > Regards

              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

        • Shal Farley
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2013
            oneuserlookinghelp,

            > I have been sending mails to yahoo support but no answer so far.

            Try the "Locked Account Help" button on the Yahoo Mail help page:
            <http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=product&y=PROD_MAIL_ML>

            That opens a page offering some different means of contact, including Answers, Email, and Phone.

            > Recenty yahoo closed my mail account. This was my main account!!!
            > I started having login problems that made me change the password almost
            > every day. Suddenly, one day, no password recovery/reset method was
            > available for me. "Your password can't be reseted online, Please contact
            > us".

            Probably doesn't mean that the account is closed, but locked to prevent access by an intruder.

            -- Shal