Spam report form

  • garphoon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013
      Does anyone know what happened to the spam report form?

      My old link doesn't work any more!
    • garphoon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2013

        VoilĂ  ... I found a form.  Different than the old one, but a form.

        There is a link on this help page:

           http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_MAIL_ML&locale=en_PH&id=SLN3402&impressions=true

        At the end of the last sentence, "If your email provider does not offer a spam reporting feature, please submit your report using this form."

        Takes you to:

           http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/spam.html