Migrate disposable addresses to new Yahoo account?

  • pb_rys
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      I know the answer is most likely no to both questions, but I thought I would ask anyway. I use disposable addresses to mitigate spam. Unfortunately, my actual Yahoo email address has become compromised, even though I never use it and don't even need it.

      1. Is there anything I can do to simply block/reject all email sent to my main address, but still get email at my disposable addresses?

      2. Can I migrate my current disposable addresses to a new Yahoo account?

      Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated. Thanks so much, Peter