Re: Automatic upgrade?

  • Chris B
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2013
      What worries me is that they tried to do an automatic upgrade a few months ago and many of us had ALL of our years and years worth of emails deleted. Then Yahoo had to do a mega restore. So what guarantee is there that there will not be a similar snafu this time round? CJB (Who now has a Gmail account that works fine).