Re: [Y-Mail] Re: costing

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2013
      Just to be clear, the new Yahoo Mail is already up & running. Only those still using the classic interface will be upgraded. I'm not a Yahoo employee, so I don't know any more than anyone else here. For the latest developments, keep an eye on the Yahoo Mail blog.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 04/29/2013 11:23 PM, Jodi wrote:

      Cool......It will Be Awesome To See What Happens When The New Yahoo! Is Up & Running On June 3rd..........Sasafrass452, will you please keep us informed?;)

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass452 wrote:

      > I think you misunderstood.... There is no cost to having the new Yahoo
      > Mail, & allusers will be upgraded. $99/yr must be for one of their
      > premium services such as domain hosting.
      >

      > **Sasafrass452**
      > http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      > http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      >
      > On 04/29/2013 02:26 PM, L wrote:
      > >
      > > OK. It looks like I'll be automatically updated to the new yahoo email
      > > on June 3rd. What doesn't appear to be apparent is the cost.
      > > I called a yahoo customer support # and was told that the cost would
      > > be $99/year. Can that be right? I don't know of anyone else who is
      > > charging for this service.
      > > Is there a known cost?? And how much would it be.
      > > Thank you.

    • Jodi
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 30, 2013
        Got Ya