Re: [Y-Mail] java vs javascipt ?/alternatives/Classic Yahoo Mail Surrogates out there, was new Ya

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 29, 2013

      i think i will uninstall.
      what would happen when i do ?
      thank you !

      adds

      -- George MacDonald

      --- On Sat, 4/27/13, Kenneth Ayers <justkenneth@...> wrote:

      From: Kenneth Ayers <justkenneth@...>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] java vs javascipt ?/alternatives/Classic Yahoo Mail Surrogates out there, was new Ya
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

      By not updating Java you're probably vulnerable to being hacked.  The newest version repairs a lot of security holes in Java.

      Of course, uninstalling Java entirely would remove the holes as well.

      On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 7:23 PM, adeomus ******** <carpediemadeomus@...> wrote:

      what is the difference between java and javascript please ?
      java keeps asking to update and i have ignored for a long long time.

      adds

      -- George MacDonald

      Message 51 of 51 , May 9, 2013

        thank you so much, very much appreciated !!
        adds

        -- George MacDonald